Thursday 22 November 2007

November 2007 - Happy Birthday Dear Blog

A year ago this month I decided to start keeping this record of mine and Lynda's travels and the wonderful people we've been with, or met on them. In some respects this year (as they always seem to when you get older) has passed in the blink of an eye but looking back over the posts on this blog I can't believe we've managed to do all that we have in just twelve months. Sorry Ron, I wish I'd started it before the New York trip !!!















It all started with the Lobs trip to St Cezaire last November and so much has happened since that trip to Bryan & Sandra's lovely home on the Cote D'Azure; places we've been to, what has been going on in all our lives, family additions, milestone birthdays and how much weight we've all put on. I hope you've all enjoyed even a little bit seeing yourselves immortalised in this obscure travelogue.





For me, the blog has been a great way of cementing in my memory the details of every trip we've made since it started. It's also been the perfect place for looking back and laughing when I start to take things a bit too seriously. But best of all it's been a constant reminder of how lucky Lynda and I are; firstly to have had the opportunity to do the things we've done in such wonderful places, but more importantly to have you all to do them with.



So, there it is. Thank you so much every one of you. Lynda and I raise a glass to you all and keep our fingers crossed for many more such times in the future.

No comments: